miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Welcome my people!!! :)

Hi! I'm Liz Mary Fernández, this is my blog, this is a small part of me. This was created with the purpose to transmit my thoughts and learn a little more than English because this is my blog of my class.

I'm 23 years old, I'm from Merida-Venezuela, but now I'm live in Maracaibo because I study Graphic Design in URBE, my favorite subject is Design Workshop

In my free time I like watch tv series, I enjoy to sleep and I love spend time with my boyfriend. I don't like the people who don't care about poor people and not care about the world peace. I would like a beautiful place to enjoy the nature and animals.

After of my graduate I want to create my own design agency and work on what I love (Design).


WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario